Swim team information can be found on this link Swim Team
The pool is open every day from 11am-8pm.
The pool is managed by Premier Pool Management, Inc. If you would like to apply for a position as a lifeguard,
contact them via www.premierswim.com.
Contact CPOA Board 1st Vice President, Bill Boyle, with any additional concerns.
Snack Shack hours: 12noon-5pm daily.
Questions about the Snack Shack? Contact Meredith Claborn at 410-310-3330.
General Pool Rules
By entering the pool, you agree to the
No current community ID – no entry.
- Pool hours: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Daily
- Guest policy: $3 per person per day. Guests will be limited during high occupancy (80% of pool capacity).
- All children 10 years or younger must have an adult, 18 years or older in attendance who is required to stay in the pool area with the child. All
children 11 years or older are allowed in the pool by themselves (must pass a swim test).
- The baby pool is reserved for children under the age of 6. All children must have an adult in attendance at all times in the baby pool
- No G-strings or thongs allowed within the pool area.
- No street clothes in the pool.
- Adult swim is 15 minutes before every hour. 18 years and older.
- No running, rough playing (no pushing / throwing anyone) in the pool area or diving in the shallow end where marked.
- No smoking on the deck of the pool.
- No pets.
- No glass.
- No profane language or fighting.
- Lifeguard may require you to pass a swim test for deep end swimming.
- Please clean up after yourselves.
- CPOA is not responsible for any injuries or theft and reserves the right to close the pool at any time.
- In case of thunder everyone must exit the pool for 30 minutes from the last thunder sound.
- In case of lightening, everyone must go into the pool house or leave and return, cannot be under the pavilion.
You will be asked to leave if you fail to comply with any and all of
- 1st Offense: You will receive a warning.
- 2nd Offense: You will be banned from the pool for the
- 3rd Offense: You will be banned and referred to the CPOA Board of Directors for reentry.