The pool will be under new management this summer. The Cloverfields Board of Directors hired Angela Bailey to be the new Pool Manager. If you are interested in working at the pool this summer as a
lifeguard or other role, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in working in the Snack Shack, contact Jeanette Meinhardt at 443-618-5066. Applicants must be 14 years or
If you have any general questions or concerns about the pool, please contact Jim Dipietro, Vice President of the Cloverfields Board of
The pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day weekend.
Pool Hours: Monday through Saturday 11am-8pm; Sunday 12noon-8pm
- You must have a Cloverfields ID to enter the pool.
- No pets allowed.
- Guests are $3 per person and must be accompanied by a member. Guests will be limited during high occupancy (80% of pool capacity).
- All children 10 years or younger must have an adult, 18 years or older in attendance who is required to stay in the pool area with the child. All children 11 years or older are allowed in the
pool by themselves (must pass a swim test).
- The baby pool is reserved for children under the age of 6. All children must have an adult in attendace at all times in the baby pool area. Babies and children not toilet trained must wear
disposable diapers with rubber pants over them to swim in the baby or main pool.
- Adult swim is 15 minutes before every hour for those 18 years and older.
- No running or rough playing in the pool area.
- No diving in the shallow end where marked.
- No street clothes in the pool.
- Lifeguard may require you to pass a swim test for deep end swimming.
- Please clean up after yourselves.
- Cloverfields Property Owners Association is not responsible for any injuries or theft, and reserves the right to close the pool at any time.
- You will be asked to leave if you fail to comply with any and all of the rules.