Pool News ~ The Pool is scheduled to open Friday, May 27 10am
YOU MUST HAVE POOL ID'S , GUESTS ARE $3.00 PER PERSON AND MUST BE WITH A MEMBER!
For info please call Courtney @ 410-643-7739
Monday through Saturday 10-8
1. Who needs pool passes?
Everyone in the family that wants to go to the pool, including babies. If you do not have one it's a guest fee of $3.00 and you have to come in with a member that has a current pool pass!
2. How old does my child have to be before they can go alone to the pool?
They must be turning 11 in this calendar year no exceptions!
3. How do I get a pool Pass? Call Ms. Courtney!
4. My grandchildren, nephew, friends, grandparents, etc. are coming to live with me this summer. Can they get a pool pass? No, sorry it's a $3.00 guest fee.
5. Can my 15 year old take my 7 year old to the pool?
No, Children 10 and under must be accompanied by someone 18 years old or older.
6. Can I have a birthday party at the pool?
Yes, but you must call Courtney in advance, provide her with a list of attending members/non-members the day before, and each guest is $3.00 for swimming or just attending
Here's to a GREAT Summer!!!!!
Thanks CLOVERFIELDS for always following the rules and regulations!
*NO POOL PHOTO I.D. – NO ENTRY* *NO PETS OR GLASS*
1. POOL HOURS: 10 A.M. TO 8 P.M. THROUGH SATURDAY,
SUNDAY 12 THROUGH 8 P.M.
2. GUEST POLICY: $3.00 PER PERSON PER DAY. GUESTS WILL BE LIMITED DURING HIGH OCCUPANCY (80% OF POOL CAPACITY)
3. ALL CHILDREN 10 YEARS OR YOUNGER MUST HAVE AN ADULT, 18 YEARS OR OLDER IN ATTENDANCE WHO IS REQUIRED TO STAY IN THE POOL AREA WITH THE CHILD. ALL CHILDREN 11 YEARS OR OLDER ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL BY THEMSELVES (MUST PASS A SWIM TEST).
4. THE BABY POOL IS RESERVED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE
OF 6. ALL CHILDREN MUST HAVE AN ADULT IN ATTENDANCE AT ALL TIMES IN THE BABY POOL AREA. BABIES AND CHILDREN NOT TOILET TRAINED MUST WEAR DISPOSABLE DIAPERS WITH RUBER PANTS OVER THEM TO SWIM IN THE BABY OR MAIN POOL.
5. ADULT SWIM IS 15 MINUTES BEFORE EVERY HOUR. 18 YEARS AND OLDER.
6. NO RUNNING, ROUGH PLAYING IN THE POOL AREA, OR DIVING IN THE SHALLOW END WHERE MARKED.
7. NO CUT OFFS, NO STREET CLOTHES IN THE POOL.
8. LIFEGUARD MAY REQUIRE YOU TO PASS A SWIM TEST FOR DEEP END SWIMMING.
9. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.
10. CPOA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR THEFT, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE THE POOL AT ANY TIME.
11. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL OF THE RULES.
**SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK**
Board Meetings are on the
Second Tuesday of each Month
at 7:30 pm
We will be meeting at the Clubhouse
All are Welcome.
PO Box 488
Stevensville, MD 21666