One of the nicest beaches on the Chester River is part of our community. Please observe our Beach Rules so that we can all continue to enjoy this wonderful natural feature of our
*subject to change*
- Permit sticker must be on vehicle, firmly affixed to front left outside windshield. All stickers will be checked by security to make sure that sticker number matches license number to which it
- If security finds any cars or trucks parked in either lot without ID Sticker, security will call towing service and vehicle will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Fires must only be made in fire pit on the beach. No fires allowed during high winds. Fires must be attended at all times. Fires must be extinguished before leaving area with water not sand. All
fires must be out by11:00PM.
- No loud music playing, foul language or any other annoyance which may disturb any resident of the community. Any person or persons involved in such “nuisance” activities will be asked by security
to stop, if the nuisance persists, the offender will be asked to leave beach area.
- No vehicles on beach at anytime violators will be prosecuted.
- No pets on beach between hours of 7am-9pm. Cleaning up after your pets is a must. Dogs found running loose will be retrieved by security and given to the county animal control unit. Since Queen
Anne’s County has a leash law, owners will be notified by a summons from authorities. If residents do not cooperate, all pets will be banned from the beach area at all times.
- Beach area will be patrolled by security, commencing Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- It is illegal to enter beach area between hours of 11pm-6am. The beach closing hours from Memorial Day through Labor Day on Friday and Saturday are 12:00am-6am. Maryland State Police and private
security will be on patrol during these hours. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Do not leave garbage at the beach. All Items and Trash brought MUST be removed from the Beach when you depart.
- No climbing on or fishing from rock jetty.