Cloverfields Clubhouse Update
By Fred Mattes, Clubhouse Committee Chairman
The new Cloverfields Clubhouse is now available for rentals.
The banquet hall is about 1800 square feet, with standard-height tables and chairs for 80, and bar-height table and chairs for 12 included in the rental fee. There is an 800 square foot kitchen, with both a 3 compartment sink and a prep sink. A large stainless steel prep table in the middle of the kitchen for set up and food prep. The cooking appliances include a 6 burner stove plus a 24”griddle top, and 2 ovens, a 36” char-broiler and a 16 lb. gas fryer. All of the cooking appliances are under a large exhaust hood with a commercial-grade fire suppression system. We have an ice machine with an 800 lb. bin for your use.
The rental rates are:
- $200.00 for a half day (up to 6 hours including setup and cleanup, for small parties under 50 people), and
- $400.00 for a full day (large parties such as wedding receptions, family reunions, etc.).
- There is also an optional $50.00 surcharge for the use of the cooking appliances, and
- A required $100.00 deposit for cleanup and damage which is refunded after the event if all is well.
- Rentals can only be booked by Cloverfields Community members with dues in good standing.
Send requests for rental dates and other questions by email to Fred Mattes at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, phone number and prospective dates, and I will get back to you quickly.
<< New text box >>